Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Another wierd Wednesday


Spent the day in a funk from the foggy morning to a spacey night. I had a good ride but the new bottom bracket for the machine has still not arrived. The slop is getting a bit worse leading to occasional shifting problems. When your knees are sore missing a shift hurts like a bear. I feel better after this long ride than I did after the last so that is an improvement but I need to figure out a way to keep from getting as dehydrated as.I have been. I am going to sweat and I am drinking lots of water but at the end of the day I am still low on fluids leading to cramps and constipation. Tried the electrolyte drink they were handing out samples of at the tour but it was not the tastiest of beverages. Gator aid and the like tend to have more sodium than I want but at least it tastes good.

Did find an interesting new website from Microsoft called the World Wide Telescope. Killer space shots and talks on astronomy and cosmology but as with all things from the Micro softies it is a pain in the ass to install and get working. Another in a long line of mixed outcomes today. Anna's cam show was the same thing. Enjoyed the chance to chat with my friend but tech problems screwed it up half way through so I was frustrated waiting around for a tech fix that never came.

Want to ride north again this weekend after laundry tomorrow. The Kinetic sculpture race is coming and I plan to hang out and shoot some footage as I ride along. Rocky the porch cat says "hey."


No comments: