Saturday, April 26, 2008

Techno radmul

The ride south left a lingering problem but I learned an important lesson. If you are going to have to ride hours into a tough wind break it up as 5 or 6 hours of overuse wipes out the muscles for several days. I should have eaten in Fortuna and gone ahead and camped and gone on the next day. for the moment my recovery time is too long to get exhausted.
To add to my misery I had a meltdown of the computer. Still have not figured it out completely but the keyboard wouldn't load nor would many of my system programs so I am screwing with that. Had to invest in some new equipment and that was a drag as well.
Planning another trip before the Unknown Coast tour on the tenth. May try for the Oregon border again or might just hit the beach. The price of gas hit 405 and nine tenths today but I did not have the cam for a pic but since Evil appears to be winning I thought Monty fit my mood.

No comments: