Monday, February 28, 2011

Tired


The past few weeks have been trying times for my fragile nerves. I am not good at waiting for things to happen. I have been avoiding thinking by way of distractions but that isn't a viable long run position. The new place is working out alright. I still want to know what the deal with the place over the fish restaurant was? It still looks vacant almost a month after they said it was rented. Found out that they have not held Don's service yet. Not too surprised but it has been 2 months now and finality has an appeal not to be overlooked. I am trying to maintain the early to rise rhythm I developed while camping. I have been getting out on the bike most dry mornings and walking in the early evening before retiring. Looking for a routine to fall into for a short time. A little rebounding pause. I have one big hurdle remaining and that is to move my stuff. The draining of my financial reserves aside I have just not been physically up to it. Enough complaining for one day, a nonessential update from the frivolous world of the intertubes.

1 comment:

Mina said...

Omg, I remember her doing that song...lol. NICE.