Monday, February 14, 2011

DistractInk Hearts

















Spent an exhausting three days taking in the sights and sounds of Inked Hearts Expo 2011. Had fun for the first time in a long time. Did not get any ink. Finances being what they are I decided to wait. My art work is still down in storage so it would have been problematic even if I had found someone that made my skin itch.
Here is an update on the Humboldt Pin-Up Calendar Girl contest with the Day 3 preliminaries followed by the finals. The winners announcement is in the video at the end.
I entered my leg and back in the contest. The money was for charity, (Breast Cancer Research) and I enjoy showing off my ink on occasion. Thanks to Chris Taylor for the shots of me on stage. Many more of my pictures are available for viewing on my Flikr stream and I started a group “Inked Hearts 2011” on Flikr with the highlights. And the Radmul channelhas more Video.




No comments: