Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cold Water

ps14_8x10.jpg
Heading back to the beach tomorrow after one last night at the Inn. Bathroom ceiling was dripping yesterday and the came in and patched it. Spent the evening at the Mormon church for The Taylor family baptism. In the real world even when your friends do something odd it is nice to try and be supportive. It is a nice group of people and I hope it gives the kids what they are looking for but I doubt it. The water was evidently too cold for Taloura's taste and the Stepford kind of smiles on the faces of some of the folks was a little creepy. I was polite and sat quietly while they talked about the power of their magic and such. Kept thinking about the Southpark episode with the family that tries to recruit Stan and his family. If they were not such homophobic misogynists I guess it would sit better but as my life is not exactly firing on all cylinders at the moment it seemed a bad time to give advice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told you I thought those people were cracked. Thanks for coming, still. -K